Get the Val’Pass this summer for free and discounted activities!
Why: Free and discounted activities in summer.
Where: Various locations in Val d’Isere
When: 29th June to 1st September
If you’re staying in Val d’Isere this summer you should take advantage of the new Val’ Pass, which is a convenient way to book and pay for the many activities available in the resort. It gives free access to a range of activities, and offers 10% discount on many others. There are also special offers available from a number of its resort partners.
How it works:
- – Purchase the card for 2€ from one of the info/sales desks at the Aquasportif centre, Le Manchet, the Tourist office or the Olympique lifts.
- – Load up the card with the activities you are interested in and pay by cash or card
Some of the activities that are offered with the Val’Pass
– Access to the Aquasports Centre
– Access to pedestrian and MTB lifts
– Guided walk
– Archery session
– Rifle shooting session
– Radio-controlled car session
– Introduction to electric mountain biking (booking required)
– Access to the golf practice area
– Access to the skate park (equipment not included)
– Free orienteering map
– Access to beach volleyball, pétanque, table tennis, multisports pitch, table football, slackline.
It’s definitely worthwhile organising this for your stay both for the convenience and money-saving aspects.
Please contact us for further information.